Of course there is family, friends, health. I’m also thankful for:
- the Judiciary – (mostly) maintaining the democratic norms of our country
- Robert Mueller and his team – for their tireless work to get to the bottom of all this ish
- I don’t have eat turkey everyday, but CAN eat turkey everyday if you want (really, you can eat it any day, not just on Thanksgiving)
- the utter incompetence of the Republican Congress and the current Administration – it’s been bad, but could have been so much worse. Let’s hope their incompetence holds through 2018.
- THE RESISTANCE! – Getting more people engaged in politics (regardless of their political affiliation) ultimately makes our country stronger.
- And finally, I’m thankful I didn’t have to lace this bacon on a turkey today:
Gobble Gobble and thanks for reading our inane posts every day.
Wishing you all the blessings of the holiday season, and for those which this day is difficult, may today land easily.
-Your friends at Focused Feed