It’s another “Feel Good Friday”! Whew..we made it through another week.
What has you smiling today?
1. Conference calls scheduled for an hour which last only 25 minutes;
2. Holiday lights twinkling at night;
3. Egg McMuffins which taste like heaven in your mouth;
4. Patti LaBelle’s voice no matter the lyrics she’s singing (see earlier post);
5. The movie Coco — enjoyed by three generations with bottomless popcorn; and as the grand finale…
6. This video:
Please stop whatever you're doing for 13 seconds and watch this: pic.twitter.com/kGNplhLUtS
— Matt (@mattwhitlockPM) December 8, 2017
It’s OK to take a moment, breathe, and smile. Even when things seem dark, there is light. Look for it.
Make it a great Friday!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what is making you smile. We may just post your info (anonymously and with your permission obviously).