Sometimes it feels everything is bad…maybe it’s felt that way A LOT in the past year or so.
But, you always need to find the good in the world.
And you know what’s even better? This man refused a request for an interview. Doing good and staying anonymous. How fantastic is that?
There is always good…you just need to find it. Sometimes it takes some looking, but it’s worth the effort to persist.
I don’t know if this is true or internet prank, and frankly, I don’t care.
This dudes (most assuredly drunken) idea cracked me up.
He gets an A for the idea, a solid C- for execution (he did get arrested, unfortunately).
Of course there is family, friends, health. I’m also thankful for:
- the Judiciary – (mostly) maintaining the democratic norms of our country
- Robert Mueller and his team – for their tireless work to get to the bottom of all this ish
- I don’t have eat turkey everyday, but CAN eat turkey everyday if you want (really, you can eat it any day, not just on Thanksgiving)
- the utter incompetence of the Republican Congress and the current Administration – it’s been bad, but could have been so much worse. Let’s hope their incompetence holds through 2018.
- THE RESISTANCE! – Getting more people engaged in politics (regardless of their political affiliation) ultimately makes our country stronger.
- And finally, I’m thankful I didn’t have to lace this bacon on a turkey today:
Gobble Gobble and thanks for reading our inane posts every day.
Wishing you all the blessings of the holiday season, and for those which this day is difficult, may today land easily.
-Your friends at Focused Feed
“What the world needs now
is mindless fun”
I think that’s how the song went?
Courtesy of Twitter user @juanbuis:
Watch all two minutes of this. Because what isn’t fun about a race up a slippery set of stairs?
Mad Props to Canadian Santa!
Spread the love this holiday season, my friends.
Sometimes people drive crazy.
Sometimes they have a reason.
Retweeted by JK Rowling on Twitter today:
Mazel Tov to the new parents!
A few more (belated) Feel Good Friday posts, because these are too good not to share.
From Focused Feed Friends:
My first sip of coffee made exactly right.
The perfect parking space.
Money transfers in my account which made me feel rich for about three minutes. (YAAAASSSSS, QUEEN!)
Dinner with the kids and nobody wigged out.
And quite possibly my favorite:
Pull up blasting Yo Gotti and no one treated me like a creep.
What’s making you feel good? Hit us up at email@example.com (or use our Contact Us page) to send us your ideas – they may end up in a post.
Make it a great one!
Today, I received my copy of Pete Souza’s book with tons of photos from the Obama Presidency.
I paged through it and there must’ve been some dust in the air as my eyes watered up a few times.
Politics and policy aside – the grace and humility shown by the Obama family is something I’ll never forget.
That book has me feelin’ good today!!
New England Clam Chowder!!
And boy we need it this week more than ever.
Here’s what’s making me happy:
1. Perhaps worthy of a separate post, but this graphic which groups news sources is pretty spot on. Take a look:
2. Iceland has the best speed bumps!
Take a look:
THEY ARE PAINTED IN 3D!!
We shall add more to our Feel Good Friday list throughout the day.
Make it a great one, gang.